Friday, March 28, 2008

Behold... The Lens!


This little darling is the Canon 24-70mm 2.8L. I will have the privilege of putting it to good use tomorrow. I am shooting a wedding and decided my 50mm wasn't going to cut it. So I rented this bad boy from Lensrentals.com. Too bad I'll only have it for 3 days. It's going to be hard giving it back that's for sure.

Once the lens, the flash and my other new addition, the lightsphere, are all attached, this bad boy is kinda heavy. Hopefully my wrist will survive.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Can we nickname this lens "The Balrog"???

I think that would rock...

How did the shoot go?

D.A.

Alex Pearson said...

Well unfortunately I shipped "Balrog" back to the rental company today. The shoot went well. It was a small low-key wedding. I got number of shots I'm really proud of. I'll flickr them soon.

Anonymous said...

No no no...THE Balrog

cactusmelba said...

aww man ...

nice lens....

musta been a wrench giving it back.....