Saturday, December 1, 2007

Reborn.

About two years ago I started a brand that I called Family Tree. My initial concept was to collaborate with friends and fellow artists on fun little projects, and possibly sell them and make a couple bucks here and there. The point wasn't really the money, but to have an actual thing to put some creative energy into, other than wasting it on slack-jawed employers that didn't appreciate it. So anyway, I made some stuff, and sold some of it, but I just ended up letting a lot of other things get in my way and distract me. There were shirts, bags, suitcases, stuff like that. I always wanted to expand it and make more, but never got around to it. Laziness and Fear, my two biggest enemies ended up getting the better of me. But I am happy to say that I'm not going to let those two bastards stop me. Family Tree is back and about to get a makeover. If you click your way on over to www.familytree.etsy.com/ you will find some goodies ripe for the purchasing. I have plans to expand what Family Tree is all about, and turn it into my primary source of income, so be on the lookout for that.

No comments: