Sunday, October 21, 2007

Milligan Massage

Wow... tomorrow it will be a whole week already. Hard to believe. Oh well, so far so good. I just thought for all 5 of my loyal readers I would toss up my first finished project (since going freelance).


This is a logo I designed for a friend who is in a similar boat as myself. She just recently decided to take the plunge to go on her own and start her own massage business. I've never had one of her massages, but I'm sure they are top notch, and I wanted her to have a logo that would give that impression. We're working on some business cards, a postcard, and hopefully a website too. But if you're in Nashville and need a massage give her a call 615-542-8005.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

well hope things are going well... and hope the trip went well.. ha blogs they are cool for uh well.. when you're bored... glad you've not been bored.. ha